Monday, February 05, 2018

The Cosmic Timing of My Energy Flow

'Psyche and Eros' by Josephine Wall


The Cosmic Timing of My Energy Flow
by Felina Lune Kavi 

I participated in a Master Class with Anne Ortelee and Astrology Hub during January’s Eclipse.  Anne had amazing insight into ordering the planets by degree using what she calls ‘The Pinball Approach’.  It’s a brilliant idea, so I tried it with my own natal chart.  Another participant, Elke Hutton, asked Anne, 'how do I start the energy flow?'  I thought it was a great question, so I asked it of myself while looking at my own cosmic order.  It inspired me to write my flow...I could even hear it as a drumbeat, then on piano. My own unique piece of the cosmic song.  

I include asteroids and other points that are significant to me, so I begin with Psyche Retrograde and Uranus Retrograde on the 5th degrees of Virgo and Sagittarius.  This is 90 degree square energy (4th harmonic) to start off my flow…a necessary action (square) that happens within the mind of my soul (Psyche) with unexpected inspiration (Uranus) from my soul’s past experiences (retrograde).  It explains why I often feel the beginning of an idea (set in motion to flow through me) seems to come from the higher mind experience of my soul through many lifetimes.  I’m not really generating it from my conscious mind to begin with.  That connection comes later, when I communicate it.

Then there’s a rapid fire percussion of activity that follows.  Venus comes right after.  Then Mars Retrograde and Vesta together in a trine (3rd Harmonic).  Jupiter Retrograde follows.  Then Pallas Retrograde and Juno together in another square (4th Harmonic).  This section of my song, my flow, details how my energy drums everything up before a rest.  My Psyche and Uranus drum up some inspiration out of the blue from Virgo and Sagittarius (earth and fire signs).  Then my Inner Feminine (Venus, my chart ruler) embraces it, values it, loves it, and takes it to a higher octave through Pisces (water sign).  Then there’s this flowing 3rd Harmonic of Mars Retrograde and Vesta in Libra and Aquarius (air signs) when my Inner Masculine activates it harmoniously with my devoted Priestess who fans the Sacred Flame…they do the inner and outer work together to translate it for others.  Following that is Jupiter Retrograde in Scorpio (another water sign) which expands upon it and shines a light into the depths of it to encourage its growth.  Then Pallas Retrograde in Libra and Juno in Capricorn provide one more 4th Harmonic to give it some necessary feminine empowerment, adding in the wisdom of patterns (Pallas) and partnership (Juno) to midwife the birth of this idea over a long stretch of silence. This 4th Harmonic is air and earth signs.  The elemental flow, to begin with, is Earth/Fire – Water – Air/Air – Water – Air/Earth.

5 counts later, Astraea grabs hold and begins a new syncopation, followed by Eris.  Astraea in Taurus (earth sign) encourages the integration of the creation’s potential by planting it on the earthly plane so it can manifest.  Then Eris in Aries (fire sign) empowers it with purpose. 

A brief pause, then my Ascendant and Lunar Nodes chime in with a sextile (6th Harmonic) to get me to embody that soul urge and nourish myself with it as I process it to others.  The Ascendant in Taurus and North Node in Cancer (earth and water signs) are the source of this energy, though the South Node in Capricorn (earth sign) is the output.  This very karmic combination is then followed by Saturn Retrograde in Libra (air sign), a planet also associated with karma.  Saturn brings the structure and balance to my inspired ideas and builds upon them with a steady flow of hard work on an inward (retrograde) level. 

Another brief pause, then Chiron in Taurus (earth sign) drums up another section…pulling out the gift within the wound that Saturn brought up.  This transition is often dissonant, but necessary.  Following Chiron is Mercury and Sun in the same degree of Aries (fire sign), adding a powerful unison that fuels my conscious mind into communication of what I created and lets my gift shine.  This is followed by Black Moon and Part of Fortune in Sagittarius (fire sign), adding another powerful unison that channels my cosmic connection into a source of abundance. 

Another brief pause, then Ceres Retrograde in Scorpio (water sign) comes in with Pluto Retrograde in Libra (air sign).  At the same time as I am nurturing myself after all that work, a deep transformation takes place where all manner of things can surface from the depths of my soul.  I have essentially just given birth to something I created…so there might be some subconscious fears that come up at this point that will want to be addressed and resolved. Self-care is essential for this section.  Immediately following this, Hygeia-Moon-Neptune Retrograde sound off on the same beat.  Hygeia in Cancer (water sign) is a necessary healing element, Moon in Scorpio (water sign) checks in with my feelings and emotional comfort, and Neptune Retrograde in Sagittarius (fire sign) sees the big picture of the whole process as a spiritual journey.  Then comes my Midheaven in Capricorn (earth sign), and my highest potential kicks in as my contribution to the world is seen publicly. 

After one more brief pause, Eros in Cancer (water sign) sounds the last note.  The heart of my soul embraces the whole song and falls in love with what I’ve created.  I find it interesting that I begin with Psyche and end with Eros…as they are not only mythical lovers but particularly important energies in my relationship with my husband.  We don’t even really celebrate Valentine’s Day…but we have created our own holiday at the end of January that we call Eros and Psyche Day.  The Image on the header of my blog is of Eros and Psyche from one of my daughter’s storybooks (‘The Arrow and the Lamp: The Story of Psyche’ retold by Margaret Hodges and illustrated by Donna Diamond).  I feel their relationship represents the higher octave of my chart ruler, Venus in Pisces.  They are part of my V.O.I.C.E. (Venusian Octave Inspired Collective Enlightenment).  Each piece I write in my blog begins with Psyche and ends with Eros.

The elemental flow of this last section of my Cosmic Song is Earth – Fire – (rest) – Earth/Water – Air – (rest) – Earth – Fire/Fire – Fire/Fire – (rest) – Water/Air – Water/Water/Fire – Earth – (rest) – Water.
Illustration by Donna Diamond

P.S.  Here is a visual aide of what my chart flow looks like, with some keywords about each point.









No comments: