Saturday, August 27, 2011

Archetypal Exploration: Felina's 11th House- Healer

The 11th House is the house of friends, groups, and organizations. This is where you express your relationship to the world. In my 11th House, I have Venus in Pisces (in the exact degree, to the minute, of Michael's Mercury). Venus is my ruling planet, as my Ascendant is in Taurus (a Venusian sign). In Pisces, Venus's love, art, and beauty is exalted to it's higher octave as it dawns the Neptunian cloak of Pisces...and the expression of this love finds voice on the spiritual plane.

The Healer archetype resides in my 11th house, and melds with my inner Venus to share the love and light I know, and help the world release destructive darkness. Also in Taurus, conjunct my Ascendant, is Chiron in my 1st House. Chiron is the Wounded Healer which teaches the gift within all wounds. The Ascendant is where your chart begins, and it shows the directional flow of your soul. So with these two in conjunction, I follow the path of healing both myself and others.

The V.O.I.C.E. services I provide have much to do with my 11th House (inspired by my chart ruler, as well as the Venusian Transit we are currently living in...which began June 2004 and makes a final pass in June of 2012). Even the words I use to describe what I do resonate with 11th House healing vibrations: "Connecting the global community with universal harmonies."

Also in resonance with all of this is my busy little Honeybee totem. Honeybee medicine teaches me to create and enjoy the honey at the heart of life, and at the same time to be a productive helper of the world. This is the symbol of accomplishing what would appear impossible...with love and intention.

Healer
by Felina Lune Kavi

Stars cross above her eyes--
cosmic blessings in disguise.
Reading meaning from the skies,
in the now, as time flies.

Venusian light in Piscean hue
fills the world within her view.
Black holes sink into the blue
as her eyes are washed anew.

She speaks of who you mean to be
and all the signs you, too, can see...
that you are you and I am me,
and we can live symbiotically.

This is one body we are sharing,
no matter the cloaks our souls are wearing.
Time is now, beyond preparing,
we heal with love and peace and caring.

We are one within the feeling
we must all support our healing.


Honeybee Healing
by Felina Lune Kavi

This Honeybee
is the soul of a priestess
to the Goddess of Love.

Her honeycomb
is the heart that beats
from the stars above.

The community
she serves in synergy
extends beyond the hive.

Communicating,
with abundant energy--
give while receiving to stay alive.

No comments: